I passed burnout 4 years ago.
Here is what people told me to do:
1) Take breaks
3) Eat healthy
5) Take a vacation
6) Change jobs
7) Talk to others
But it didn't work.
Vacations and taking breaks even put me further behind.😒
I have 5 active/busy children, 3 companies to manage, and coach (for about 6 months out of the year). What do I do?
1) I take Stress Complex twice a day. One capsule in the morning and one capsule at night. This takes the edge off of all that I have to deal with during the day and lets me sleep. Knocks me out. I got off of prescription sleeping medicine this way.
2) I take 1 capsule of Stress Complex with about 150 mg of caffeine for my pre-workout at 4:30 am. This gives me about 8 hours of focus. I have ADHD so this helps a lot.
3) I don't compare. Comparing can make you feel like crap. Don't do it.
4) Find your little ray of hope and focus on that. I focus forward and don't look back. You can learn from experience but if you dwell on all the things you should have done you will be depressed. Don't do it.
5) I either listen to or watch something once a day that is low-key to slow things down. Find your Ted Lasso to watch and chill out.
If you need Stress Complex to help you manage irritability, help with sleep, and take the edge off your day to provide some relief, you can find it here.
We aren't an MLM. We aren't selling magical pixie dust. But it does work. It takes about 6-8 weeks to really notice it for stress and mood. But it works. And for sleep it is incredible. Truly.
If you have questions, please send us a DM on Instagram @silverfernbrand.