Targeted Prebiotic - Gut Microbiome Fuel
Unlike “traditional prebiotics” that feed both good and bad bacteria in the gut, our Targeted Prebiotic focuses on feeding important and beneficial microbial populations.* Once you seed the gut with beneficial probiotics, you need to feed them the prebiotic fibers they need to be able to thrive and support optimal digestive function.* The effect of these key microbial strains in your gut can be gut and life changing!*
Targeted Prebiotic - Reinforce the Gut Microbiome*
Most "prebiotics" out there simply feed the gut bacteria, which works great for both the healthy and bad bacteria in your system. With the Silver Fern™ Targeted Prebiotic, our focused prebiotic supplement selectively helps promote the growth of beneficial bacteria and helps increase microbial diversity.* By focusing on the healthy bacteria, you can help to reshape your gut's microbial composition!*
Why take the Targeted Prebiotic?
The main purpose of Targeted Prebiotic is to help support the rapid increase of the bacteria that can be most beneficial to the body.* The results of this targeted approach can have a dramatic effect on digestion, metabolism, body composition, as well as provide many other gut health benefits.* Some benefits include*:
- Helps rapidly recondition the gut microbiome when paired with the Ultimate Probiotic*
- Helps fuel the growth of highly beneficial and impactful gut bacteria*
- Supports Healthy microbial balance in the gut microbiome*
- Supports gut bacteria diversity (microbial composition)*
- Promotes production of critical short-chain fatty acids such as butyrate*
- Supports gut barrier function*
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels to support a healthy weight*
- Supports optimal digestive function and regularity*
Targeted Prebiotic helps to feed and build the three keystone bacteria strains that healthy people typically have strong populations of*:
- Akkermansia muciniphila
- Faecalibacterium prausnitzii
For those with common gut symptoms:
Prebiotics are important for feeding the bacteria in your gut, however some severe gut conditions are caused by the overgrowth of certain bacteria in your gut. If you have these conditions or similar symptoms, we recommend using the Ultimate Probiotic for 1-2 months before using Targeted Prebiotic. This allows the probiotic time to help correct and clean up the strains in your gut before you feed your gut biome.* Much like cleaning out your garden before fertilizing, this will allow you to help correct your gut biome and then help it to flourish.* When you’re ready to begin taking Targeted Prebiotic, start by easing into it with taking a smaller dose and then gradually increase into a full dose over time.
WHAT IS IN TARGETED PREBIOTIC?
The Ingredients in Targeted Prebiotic are supported by more than 60 publications and studies!
PreticX® - Xylooligosaccharide (XOS) derived from Non-GMO Corncobs.
- Helps positive shift in bacteria populations*
- Helps to significantly modify gut microbiota*
- Supports gut bacteria diversity*
- Promotes growth of specific bacteria already present in the intestine*
MicrobiomeX® - Antioxidant-rich phytonutrient (polyphenols) derived from citrus fruit.
- May significantly increase butyrate*
- Helps protect and enhance the gut barrier*
- Supports a healthy gut microbial composition*
- Supports total body health*
ApplePhenon® Apple Polyphenols - Natural polyphenol concentrate from wild unripened apples.
- Supports healthy skin*
- Supports gut barrier function*