Daily Gut Maintenance Kit + Digestive Support (formerly 30-Day Gut Maintenance Kit) - Achieving Optimal Gut Health
Gut-Cleaning and Gut-Restoration
Gut cleaning requires improving the speed of digestion to help bacteria overgrowth in the small intestine, promoting regular acid levels and enzyme productions to support normal digestion, and supporting production of beneficial antibodies (i.e., IgG) for natural detoxification. Gut-cleaning results in a better gut environment that allows beneficial and productive bacteria to thrive and start to restore the gut!*
Once you have cleaned your gut you can begin the process of gut restoration. Restoring the gut takes place when the gut has abundant beneficial keystone bacteria, limited toxins, and strong physical barriers. This results in limited bacteria overgrowth and the frequent production of short-chain fatty acids or SCFAs. It supports a strong mucosal barrier which helps prevent harmful toxins and harmful bacteria from entering circulation in the bloodstream. Restoring the gut also reduces intestinal discomfort and maintains the tight junctions that hold intestinal cells together. This is what Silver Fern™ calls a cleaned and restored gut!
Reshaping of Gut Bacteria Composition and Promoting of Healthy Bacteria
There are a few critical but delicate bacteria that contribute to the whole microbial ecosystem in a profound way. These critical bacteria are Faecalibacterium prausnitzii, Akkermansia muciniphila, Clostridium cluster XIVa, and certain Bifidobacterium species. When these beneficial bacteria flourish it can have a dramatic effect on digestion, metabolism, and body composition. Another critical composition change is the reduction of the Firmicutes to Bacteroides ratio (a higher Firmicutes to Bacteroides ratio is a “hallmark” of weight issues). When these beneficial bacteria flourish and the Firmicutes to Bacteroides ratio is in check the gut composition starts to change for the better. A healthy gut bacteria composition contributes significantly to a healthy life!
Reversing Bacteria Imbalances and Gut Permeability
Bacteria imbalances are when harmful bacteria or toxins outnumber beneficial bacteria. Increased gut permeability allows for the migration of toxins from the intestines into your body’s circulation. It is an innate immune response that causes sub-clinical, persistent, low-grade irritations due to the increased circulation of endotoxins such as LPS.
When bacteria imbalances and increased gut permeability are present all sorts of conditions and symptoms tend to appear, they can include:
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Weight Issues
- Mood Problems
- Migraines and Headaches
- Brain fog
- Immune system issues
- Indigestion (functional dyspepsia)
- Heartburn and acid issues
- Skin irritations
- Histamine intolerance
- And other digestive issues
In order to reverse bacteria imbalances and increases gut permeability, you need help to clean and restore your gut, correcting the overgrowth of harmful bacteria and restoring the mucosal gut barrier.* The Silver Fern™ Brand 30-Day Gut Maintenance Kit provides the ingredients you need to help reverse these problems!*
What's Included in the Kit
- Helps reduce gastric load.*
- Helps provide digestive support*
- Helps support motility*
- Helps regulate stomach acid*
- Helps protect gastric mucosa*
- Helps reduce digestive discomforts such as gas, bloating, and indigestion*
Dosing: 2 capsules per day, 2 capsules for a large meal or 1 capsule with 2 medium size meals
- Promotes healthy microbial balance*
- Promotes bacteria diversity*
- Supports detoxification*
- Supports healthy gut microbial diversity*
- Supports gut acidity*
- Promotes short-chain fatty acid production*
- Helps improve gut barrier function*
- Supports healthy immune function*
Dosing: 2 capsules per day with any meal (preferably with your first meal of the day)
- Helps reshape the gut composition*
- Helps fuel the growth of beneficial gut bacteria*
- Helps protect and repair the gut barrier*
- Helps reduce bacteria imbalances*
- Helps strengthen the gut barrier function*
Dosing: 3 capsules per day taken with the 2 Ultimate Probiotic capsules
- Helps provide complete protein digestion*
- Helps reduce digestive discomforts and bloating*
- Helps provide 100% intestinal pH coverage*
- Stronger than common enzymes*
Dosing: 3 capsules per day, 1 per meal
Lifestyle Suggestions to Go Along with This Kit:
- Intermittent fasting 5 days a week (16 hours per day of fasting and only drinking water during that time). Fasting periods allow for beneficial bacteria to thrive.
- Eliminate artificial sweeteners and flavoring wherever possible.
- Significantly reduce or eliminate processed foods.
- Drink alcohol in moderation.
- Refrain from foods that cause your stomach poor reactions (gluten, dairy, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.).