Tino™ - Natural Prebiotic Fiber
Tino™ prebiotic fiber is a water soluble, high fiber supplement that nourishes healthy gut bacteria with a pleasant taste and smooth texture. Tino™ fiber is easy on your digestive system and contains a whopping 10g of fiber per serving or 3X more fiber per serving than most fiber supplement brands.
NATURAL MULTI-FEATURED FIBER
- 10g of Fiber per Serving
- Natural Prebiotic Fiber
THE MANY BENEFITS OF TINO™ FIBER
- Improves overall gastrointestinal health
- Improves overall digestive health
- Helps prevent constipation
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within a normal range
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range
IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT
- Promotes a Healthy Immune System
- Promotes Healthy Levels of Hyaluronic Acid
- May Promote Immune System Activation
- Promotes healthy levels of Hyaluronic Acid
- Fight joint pain due to gout and arthritis
- Supports joint functionality and health
- Supports overall mobility and natural joint lubrication
- Supports joint comfort and mobility
- Eases post workout pain
BONE HEALTH SUPPORT
- Builds healthy strong bones
- Aids in activation of osteoblast
- Promotes bone repair functions
- Promotes a healthy bone metabolism
- Improves bone mineral density
- Supports balance between key bone biomarkers
- Supports suppression of osteoclast to slow bone loss
- May reduce the risk of osteoporosis
Shown to help improve bone strength and density
Shown to support increased joint lubrication and mobility
Made from only the best, highest quality, natural ingredients
A premium, natural prebiotic fiber without the bloating
Bolsters the intestinal micro-flora and helps maintain regularity
3X more fiber per serving than any other fiber supplement
COMPARE TINO™ FIBER
National Brand 1
National Brand 2
National Brand 3
National Brand 4
National Brand 5
National Brand 6
|Fiber per Serving||10 grams||3 grams||3 grams||2 grams||3 grams||3 grams||4 grams|
|Size||11.6 oz||23.3 oz||16.8 oz||16.9 oz||25.6 oz||16.7 oz||5.3 oz|
|Helps Restore and Maintain Regularity|
|Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels|
|Helps Improve Mineral Absorption||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Helps Bolster Intestinal Micro-flora||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Bone Health Support||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Joint Health Support||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Immune System Support||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Not Genetically Engineered||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Fiber Type||IMO||Psyllium Husk||Wheat Dextrin||Methylcellulose||Wheat Dextrin||Wheat Dextrin||Konjac-mannan|
*This chart was developed by Silver Fern™ Brand members. It is a generalized comparison chart comparing the Tino™ fiber with general features (or lack thereof) associated with natural and artificial fiber substitutes commonly used in the market. The material and data associated with this chart were collected between the months of July 2014 and April 2015. Therefore, this data does not reflect the features of natural and artificial fiber substitutes that were not commonly known in the market after that time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How is Tino™ natural fiber different than other fiber products?
With Tino™ prebiotic fiber you get much more than a fiber product. You get a plethora of health benefits that goes far beyond maintaining regularity and digestive health.
What makes Tino™ fiber special?
As with all Silver Fern™ Brand products, Tino™ natural fiber was formulated to be much more than a simple “re-do” product. In a natural way, Tino™ prebiotic fiber addresses (in addition to digestive health) bone health, joint health, and immune health
Why do you offer additional benefits with your fiber product?
Our research suggests that the same customers buying fiber supplements are also buying commonly known supplements for bone health, joint health, and immune health. We wanted to add something in addition to fiber to go beyond our customers’ expectations.
How do you suggest one take Tino™ prebiotic fiber?
Tino™ fiber is water-soluble and can be added to just about everything. Whether you want to take it in a glass of water or add it to your morning coffee, tea, or oatmeal it is a great addition to your supplement plan.
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|