Gut Rehab - Cleanse Daily Detox and the Ultimate Probiotic Combo
Gut Rehab is Silver Fern® Brand’s core gut health package to reduce toxicity, correct bacteria imbalances, recondition and support the gut. If you want to feel better, have a healthy gut, and a strong immune system combine the power of the Ultimate Probiotic with Cleanse Daily Detox!
REHAB YOUR GUT WITH CLEANSE AND THE ULTIMATE PROBIOTIC
Gut Rehab is the strongest foundation for returning your gut to it's healthy, optimal condition. The root cause of most stomach issues is “dysbiosis” or the imbalance of organisms in your natural microflora. Or simply put, you have too many bad bacteria and not enough good bacteria for your system to work as it should. When your gut bacteria is out of balance for extended periods of time you get inflammation, leaky gut, IBS, and many other problems. You may have dysbiosis if you frequently have an upset stomach, gas, bloating, food sensitivities, constipation, diarrhea, cramping, skin irritations, rashes, or nausea.
Many people avoid different types of food as the solution to their stomach issues. The problem is that this doesn’t address the problem and often things tend to get worse!
THE PATH TO GUT REHAB
Reduce Toxicity + Correct Bacteria Imbalances + Repair & Recondition
- Cleanse contains ImmunoLin®, which is a powerful concentration of immunoglobulins/antibodies. These incredible antibodies patrol the body to find and remove foreign “invaders” or toxins (viruses, pathogenic bacteria, fungi, environmental toxins, mold toxins, etc). These toxins are the root cause of inflammation, overstimulate the immune system, and damage the intestinal barrier so removal is key to managing your issues.
- Cleanse neutralizes gut inflammation and toxicity by bringing down the overall toxic load to allow for repair and reconditioning to occur. This toxic free environment boosts the results of Ultimate Probiotic by making it easier for healthy bacteria to thrive in the gut.
- Note: Take 4 at night with or without food. For severe stomach issues we recommend taking 8 capsules per day (4 capsules in the morning and 4 capsules at night).
- The Ultimate Probiotic is the most effective probiotic on the market to address dysbiosis in the gut and does so by bringing down the presence and overgrowth of unfavorable organisms/bacteria and cultivating the favorable bacteria so that they can thrive. The Ultimate Probiotic modulates immune responses, seals up leaky gut, and repairs and reconditions the gut with good bacteria. As your gut is reconditioned with healthy bacteria your common dysbiosis symptoms should start to fade.
- Backed by clinical trials and studies, the Ultimate Probiotic will help you manage symptoms like Bloating, Constipation, Diarrhea, Gas, Discomfort, and more.
- Correcting bacteria imbalances in your gut with the Ultimate Probiotic will help improve Mood, Anxiety, Depression, as well as boost Metabolism to assist in healthy Weight Loss with proper diet and nutrition, and support the Immune System.
- Getting rid of bad bacteria will also help you to cut down on Sugar Cravings and Reduce Hunger!
Helpful Tips for the REHAB Program:
- Avoid foods that aggravate your stomach
- Avoid supplemental fibers for the first 60 days
- If possible, have a daily fasting window of at least 14 hours. Healthy bacteria in your gut thrive in a fasted state. One of the easiest ways to do this is to eat your last meal at 6 pm, and then eat breakfast at 8 am or later
- Eat more foods that are naturally high in resistant starches (no added supplemental fiber or prebiotics): sweet potatoes, lentils, beans, oats, rice, berries, green bananas, carrots, avocados, dried fruits, Kiwi fruit, raw potato starch, (with the outer skin of fruit), green tea, etc. Take your Ultimate Probiotics with these resistance starches
- Get at least 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night
- Avoid broccoli and cauliflower
- Avoid sugary treats, processed foods, and artificial ingredients (commonly found in many supplements and energy drinks)
Additional Rehab Benefits:
- Superior immune health support (70% of your immune system is in your gut)
- Powerful digestion support
- Improved flora balance
- Increase digestive nutrient absorption
- Powerful antioxidant and carotenoid production
- Healthy intestinal function
- Gut barrier support
Many people struggle from symptoms associated with the inability to break down foods such as gluten, dairy, proteins, fats, etc. These food sensitivities often cause gas, bloating, stomach pain, cramping, diarrhea, and constipation. The Gut Rehab package will help rebuild your stomach to break down many of these foods, but for immediate relief you may want to consider taking additional steps right now. We suggest you consider these enzyme products to help with resolving specific food sensitive stomach issues.
- Dairy Relief contains an especially effective enzyme scientifically shown to eliminate problems such as bloating, flatulence, diarrhea, and cramps after consuming dairy. If you often have these symptoms after eating dairy we recommend adding this to your gut rehab plan.
- Gluten Relief contains the ONLY enzyme scientifically proven to help break down gluten in the stomach. If you experience bloating, abdominal pain, exhaustion, diarrhea and constipation, headaches, skin problems, brain fog, and general stomach issues after eating gluten add this to your rehab plan.
- Digestive Enzymes is a powerful enzyme blend that is 3X stronger than common enzymes with a special emphasis on breaking down proteins that can easily cause bloating and stomach discomfort for people on a high protein diet. Add this to your rehab plan if after eating high protein meals you experience bloating and discomfort.
The Science and Studies
Q: How did my gut get out of balance in the first place?
The primary culprit is likely antibiotics. The secondary culprit is daily environmental toxins.
Q: What are toxins?
“Toxins” is a broad usage for antigens, which include viruses, pathogenic bacteria, infectious bacteria, bad fungi, mold toxins and environmental toxins. Excessive consumption of refined sugar can also be toxic to healthy gut bacteria.
Q: What are environmental toxins?
Chlorine, fluoride, preservatives, antibiotics and antimicrobials in foods, antimicrobials and chemicals in skin care products, chemicals in furniture and clothing, artificial sweeteners, flavorings, dyes and preservatives.
Q: Can I get rid of all toxins?
Not completely. A person is exposed to daily toxins from foods, water, and chemicals. While you can greatly reduce your exposure, there is not much you can do to avoid them completely in modern life. The key is to minimize them to the best degree possible and take the corrective actions in this plan to restore your gut to balance.
Q: What are immunoglobulins?
Immunoglobulins are an antibody or protective protein that the immune system produces when it senses toxins. When these immunoglobulins find foreign toxins they capture, neutralize, and eliminate the toxins from the body.
Q: Will this program reduce bloating?
Yes. Dysbiosis causes gas and bloating. For example, if one eats protein that protein can either be turned into gas and bloating by bad bacteria or healthy metabolites by good bacteria. Specific to bloating, we recommend people consider Gluten Relief and Dairy Relief too. Many people that bloat and have lingering stomach pain issues are struggling to break down Dairy and gluten.
Q: Does Rehab help detox the liver?
Yes. Reducing toxins in the gut will reduce the toxin load on the liver. Both Cleanse and Ultimate Probiotic will reduce toxins which will in turn help the liver.
Q: Does Rehab help reduce the symptoms of IBS and IBD?
Yes. The immunoglobulins have been shown in many published studies to help the symptoms associated with IBS and IBD.
Q: Will this program help leaky gut?
Yes. The Ultimate Probiotics contain Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus coagulans, which have been shown to be the two most powerful strains for managing leaky gut. Cleanse reduces toxins, which maximizes the Ultimate Probiotics ability to improve leaky gut faster.
Q: What is leaky gut?
Leaky gut is when holes or gaps form in the intestinal lining allowing food components, toxins, bacteria, and viral components to leak into the blood stream. You may have leaky gut if you have any combination for the following symptoms:
- Food sensitivities (gluten, dairy, corn, eggs, nuts, etc)
- Mood issues (depression, anxiety, mood swings, brain fog)
- Autoimmune disease (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hashimotos, Fibromyalgia, Celiac)
- Malabsorption (bloating, diarrhea, flatulence, cramping)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBS, Colitis, Crohn’s)
- Inflammatory skin conditions (eczema, dermatitis, acne)
- Allergies and asthma
Q: How does leaky gut affect exercise performance?
Leaky gut reduces recovery, lessens ability to deal with stress, causes poor assimilation and absorption of ingredients, joint pain, poor performance, poor mood, increased chance of getting sick, etc.
Q: Can anyone recover from autoimmune diseases (Celiac, Rheumatoid Arthritis, etc)?
Yes. It is plausible to recover from autoimmune diseases. In order to recover from autoimmune diseases, one must resolve intestinal inflammation, repair the intestinal damage, and retrain the immune system.
Q: Is leaky gut the root cause of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, obesity, etc?
Yes. Leaky gut results in ongoing inflammation in the body. Ongoing inflammation in the body is absolutely connected as a primary cause for chronic diseases such as type 2 diabetes, obesity, etc.
Q: How long till I start noticing a difference on REHAB?
Each person is unique. Some experience rapid changes while some with severe gut issues take 90 to 120 days. We recommend you consider the Gluten Relief, Dairy Relief, and Digestive Enzymes to help improve how you feel sooner. Gluten Relief and Dairy Relief, specifically, can address two major culprits for major stomach discomfort and problems.
Q: Can Cleanse help my immune system?
Yes, significantly. Most products that contain immunoglobulins (IgG) are marketed specific to improving the immune system. The gut is responsible for approximately 70% of the immune system in the body. When the gut is healthy normally so is the immune system
Q: Do I need to continue to detox my body after the program?
It is always recommended that removing toxins is best for optimal health. Cleanse has long term use benefits, as does the Ultimate Probiotic.
Q: Can this help me feel better (lower stress, depression, and anxiety)?
Yes. A messed-up gut can dramatically impact a person’s feeling of wellness or lack thereof. Anxiety, stress, and depression have all been shown to have connection to gut health. A healthy gut typically improves one’s mood.
Q: Are there foods that naturally cause inflammation?
Yes. Gluten, sugar, artificial ingredients and sweeteners, and processed foods.
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|