Gut Repair - Rejuvenate and Fortify
For enhanced rejuvenation and fortification of the gut, Silver Fern Brand™ has created Gut Repair. This powerful blend can provide added intestinal health support and be a critical part to a healthy immune system, along with a vast array of other health benefits.
GUT REPAIR - MANAGE YOUR DIGESTIVE HEALTH
For repair and general maintenance, we recommend one scoop per day for ongoing intestinal health support. If you’re seeking urgent repair of your gut we recommend an aggressive “loading” period of four scoops per day for 7 to 28 days depending on your severity, taken approximately 30 minutes before eating food.
- One Scoop 20-30 mins before you eat the first meal of the day. For best results take on an empty stomach.
- One scoop per day of Gut Repair is a great maintenance dosing for ongoing intestinal health support.
- Extra Support Program: Four scoops per day for a “loading” period of 14 to 28 days for stronger immediate repair taken approximately 30 minutes before taking food.
A daily high dose amount of L-Glutamine can range from 20 to 30 grams per day while Curcumin C3 Reduct is commonly taken at 400 mg for anti-oxidant, anti-inflammation, and immune system health.
GUT REPAIR INGREDIENTS
L-Glutamine is one of the most important nutrients for a healthy digestive tract. Why is L-Glutamine important?
• Building block for proteins
• Helps maintain proper barriers within the intestine
• Protects the mucous membrane of the esophagus and intestines
• Boosts immune cell activity in the gut
• Helps prevent infection and inflammation
• Soothes the intestinal tissues and reduce intestinal spasms
While L-Glutamine is produced naturally in the body you may consider additional daily supplementation to prevent a deficiency. Common causes of L-Glutamine deficiency include high daily stress, daily intense exercise, gastrointestinal disorders (Crohn’s disease, IBS, inflammatory bowel disease, leaky gut, etc), and low protein diets.
Curcumin C3 Reduct (curcuma longa extract):
Curcumin, the main constituent of turmeric, is well regarded for its ability to actively reduce intestinal inflammation. Curcumin C3 Reduct or Tetrahydrocurcuminoids, is superior to regular curcumin and provides even more antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and immune system health benefits.
• Higher bioavailability
• Increased antioxidant activity
• Superior over regular cucuminoids
• Better oral supplement
Zinc supplementation helps strengthen the gut lining, improve tight junctions of the intestinal lining, and limits gut permeability.
Why should you take zinc?
• Boosts the immune system
• Helps metabolism function
• Limits gut permeability
• Moderates insulin functions
• Essential nutrient in the gut barrier function
• Restores the gut lining
Ascorbic acid has shown to help speed up the healing process of wounds because of its role in collagen formation.
Benefits of Vitamin C Supplementation:
• Strong antioxidant
• Boosts the immune system
• Helps the body fight inflammation
• May help lower blood pressure
• May reduce heart disease