1) Our protocol also targets bad bacteria
2) Our protocol also targets bad fungal issues (like candida and mold)
3) Our approach has a full break-down and soak-up process so that floating pathogens also get gathered up
4) We hit parasite issues all the way, not kind of
"How will I know if Nano Scrub is working?"
If you have bad things in the gut you will notice changes. I suggest easing into the use of Nano Scrub slowly if you think you have bad imbalances, like 1/4 or 1/2 tsp to begin with.
I sort of find it funny when someone wants to clean up the gut but does not notice any discomforts. Imagine asking your trainer to help you get in shape but you are never sore. Kind of funny, right?
Our magical combo for cleaning up the gut is Nano Scrub and Cleanse.
If you'd like our Pathogen protocol you can find it here. If you have pathogen issues plus intense diarrhea please check out our Pathogen +Intense Diarrhea protocol.
If you do not have really bad imbalances but are worried about imbalances and need a gut clean up combo kit to see if it works, please consider the Ultimate Cleanse Kit (Cleanse and Nano Scrub). You can find more information about how our clean up protocol works here. Some of you may just want to test the combination before launching into the whole protocol. That's totally fine.
A couple suggestions:
1) Cleanse is a binder. Please consider this if you are constipated. If you are constipated, adding a binder can make your constipation worse.
2) This combo (or each product alone) is super effective. When bad things are going out they can cause discomforts. With that in mind, for the first week take 1/4 of the suggested dosing for the first week and work into the higher doses if you have a really unclean gut.
Finally, only drugs are legally allowed to say they kill bad stuff. As a supplement company, we have to avoid that statement and suggestion. Therefore, we say "leaving." I hope this makes sense.
If you have questions, please send us a DM on Instagram @silverfernbrand.