UT CALM (Urinary Tract Infection Relief)
UT CALM by Silver Fern™ Brand helps tackle the symptoms of UTIs.* UT CALM may help to crowd out harmful bacteria, help restore microbial balance, and help reduce adhesion of unwanted microbes, all while helping to sooth irritation.*
Help to restore your Microbial Balance*
A Natural Approach to UTIs
Recurring UTIs are an uncomfortable problem for many women and to make matters worse, antibiotic-resistant urinary tract infections are also on the rise.* Antibiotics treatments are becoming less and less effective and can have negative effects on the gut biome.* We knew there had to be a better way. The Silver Fern™ team formulated an incredible natural option for dealing with the symptoms and causes of UTIs by combining spore-forming Bacillus probiotics (precision probiotics), cornsilk extract, D-mannose, and cranberry extract. Look no further than UT Calm by Silver Fern™ for unparalleled natural UTI relief!*
What Causes UTIs?
- Escherichia coli (65% to 90% of UTIs are from E. coli)
- Klebsiella bacteria
- Proteus bacteria
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Enterococcus bacteria
- Candida albicans
Why Don’t UTIs go Away?
- A growing number of UTIs can no longer be treated with most common antibiotics.
- An Overabundance of uropathogenic bacteria.
UT CALM by Silver Fern™ Brand combines a precision probiotic with Cranberrex™ Cranberry Extract, D-Mannose, and Corn Silk (Stigma maydis) for an effective and natural approach for dealing with the symptoms of UTIs.*
Bacillus subtilis HU58 (B. subtilis)
B. subtilis offers unique advantages over regular Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium probiotics.*
- Survives digestion.*
- Shown to help modulate the gut microbiome.*
- Helps inhibit the growth of unfriendly bacteria such as Escherichia coli.*
Cranberrex™ Cranberry Extract
- Helps balance bacteria populations and helps manage bacteria overgrowth*
- Helps improve gut barrier function*
- Helps reduce gut microbiome dysbiosis*
D-Mannose Corn Silk Extract
- Helps provide protein digestion*
- Helps reduce digestive discomforts and bloating*