Ultimate Probiotic Supplement - 60 Capsules per Bottle
Silver Fern™ Ultimate Probiotic is specially formulated to help restore your gut health and resolve your stomach issues.* Our probiotic capsules are lab tested and guaranteed to contain the strains that will survive throughout your gut and bring you renewed digestive comfort and relief.* Enjoy gut health today with the Ultimate Probiotic!
The Ultimate Probiotic...Period!
- DNA-Verified, Pharma Grade
- Clinically Proven to Work!
Silver Fern™ Ultimate Probiotic is the best probiotic for helping restore your gut health and conquering your stomach issues.* If you suffer from stomach and digestion issues like gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, discomfort (we all have), and more, then you need to be taking the Ultimate Probiotic. Ultimate Probiotic supports key beneficial bacteria, helps crowd out and fight pathogens, and helps strengthen gut barriers.* It’s strains are proven to significantly help with the correction of bacteria imbalances, building up bacteria diversity, helping reverse leaky gut ( as demonstrated by a significant reduction in toxin markers), and assisting with repairing the gut and producing compounds (short-chain fatty acids).*
What’s preventing you from living your best life?
Support Your Gut
Your gut is made up of trillions of bacteria that affect your overall health. An overwhelming presence of bad bacteria can lead to numerous health issues ranging from a slow metabolism all the away to more serious issues like Crohn’s disease and Candida yeast overgrowth. Ultimate Probiotic can help you to overcome these issues by providing balance to your gut which helps solve many of these health issues.*
Highly Effective Probiotic Strains*
Formulated by a microbiologist and gut expert, Ultimate Probiotic contains the doses of the multifunctional probiotic strains you need.* The Bacillus and Saccharomyces Boulardii probiotic strains in our probiotic are some of the most clinically researched and proven probiotics for improving gut health.* Most probiotics are filled with Billions and Billions of CFU’s of ineffective probiotic strains. Avoid the useless filler probiotics and make sure you’re giving your body the right strains it needs with the Ultimate Probiotic.*
Silver Fern™ Brand’s unique spore form probiotics are 100% guaranteed to survive through the acidic environment of your stomach.* You can rest assured that all 8 billion CFU’s will survive through your gut and go to work.* Most other probiotics aren’t spore form and die well before they reach your gut, rending their billions of CFU’s completely useless. A dead probiotic isn’t a probiotic at all!
Our probiotic strains are lab tested and verified by third-party lab Sun Genomics. This ensures that you are getting the right strains to restore your gut health and free you from all your stomach issues.* Have the confidence that you’re getting what you pay for when you pick up your own Ultimate Probiotic!
Restoring your gut health is not an overnight fix. Many of our customers see an immediate improvement within days of consistently taking the Ultimate Probiotic, but most feel real improvement happen within 90 days.* Just look at what our customers are saying, we know you’ll love your improved health!
Ultimate Probiotic DNA Verified Strains:
Bacillus coagulans SC-208 –
- Helps decrease abdominal pain and bloating symptoms caused by IBS (irritable Bowel Syndrome) *
- Helps produce enzymes that aid in digestion and nutrient absorption*
- Helps produce short-chain fatty acids *
- Helps reduce intestinal inflammation *
- Helps correct bacteria imbalances*1-3
Bacillus clausii SC-109 –
- Helps reverse gut barrier damage *
- Helps prevent infections (upper respiratory infections, etc.) *
- Helps resolve acute or chronic diarrhea *
- Helps with management of antibiotic-induced side effects from H. pylori and UTI treatments *
- Antibiotic-resistant strain that is often used to help reduce the negative side effects of antibiotic treatments. *
Bacillus subtilis HU58 –
- Helps produce Nattokinase, Vitamin K2, and over 12 potent antibiotics for fighting bacteria and improved immune development.*
- Helps reduce inflammation in the gut *
- Helps make antibiotic treatment of UTIs more effective *
- Helps play a significant role in the balancing of gut bacteria * 11-29
Saccharomyces boulardii –
- Helps with symptoms associated with IBD *
- Unique species of probiotic yeast that helps fight disease-causing organisms in the gut, helps prevent diarrhea, and aids general digestion. *
- Helps seal your gut lining, modulates the immune system, and decreases inflammation. *
Pediococcus acidilactici –
- Probiotic found in nature that transforms dysfunctional immune systems and reforms ailing guts.*
- Balances the intestinal microflora and promotes healthy immune and inflammatory response*
- Produces several antimicrobial compounds for dealing with pathogenic bacteria.* 37
Silver Fern™ Ultimate Probiotic is specially formulated to survive and thrive in your gut, helping restore balance to your flora and giving you the comfort and health you need.* You’ll notice significant changes within the first month and will feel balance restored to your system by month three.* Give it a try today, your stomach can’t wait!
How Does Ultimate Probiotic Compare Against Other Probiotic Brands?
|Verified Pharmaceutical Grade*|
|CFUs (in Billions)||8||15||5||25||4.4|
|CFU Survivability||100%||Not Provided||Not Provided||Not Provided||Not Provided|
|Net CFU Survivability||8 Billion||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown|
|Tested & Guaranteed CFU Survivability|
|Stable At Room Temperature|
|Includes Bacillus Coagulans|
|Includes Bacillus Subtilis|
|Includes Bacillus Clausii|
|Includes Saccharomyces Boulardii|
|Includes Pediococcus Acidilactici|
|DNA Strains Verified|
|Helps reduce intestinal permeability*|
|Helps reduce inflammation*|
|Helps reduce cholesterol*|
|Effective with antibiotics*|
|Helps produce high levels of short-chain fatty acids for improving metabolism*||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown|
|Verified to help Manage Leaky Gut symptoms*|
|Shelf Life||5 yrs||unknown||18 months||unknown||unknown|
*Produced in facility that is pharma cGMP
The Science and Studies:
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1756464619305675 (Bacillus coagulans)
- Marzorati M, et al. Evaluation of the efficacy of 2 microbial strains for different physiological conditions in the SHIME technology platform. ProDigest Report. 2018;1-26.
- Iyer SS, et al. Role of Interleukin 10 Transcriptional Regulation in Inflammation and Autoimmune Disease. Crit Rev Immunol. 2012;32(1):23-63.
- Ciprandi G, et al. Cytokines evaluation in nasal lavage of allergic children after Bacillus clausii administration: a pilot study. Pediatr. Allergy Immunol. 2004;15(2):148-151.
- Ciprandi G, et al. Bacillus clausii exerts immune-modulatory activity in allergic subjects: a pilot study. Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol. 2005;37:129-133.
- Marseglia GL, et al. Efficacy of Bacillus clausii spores in the prevention of recurrent respiratory infections in children: a pilot study. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2007;3(1):13-17.
- Nista E, et al. Bacillus clausii therapy to reduce side effects of anti-Helicobacter pylori treatment: randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled trial. Alimentary Pharmacology Therapeutics. 2004; 20:1181-1188.
- Di Caro S, et al. Bacillus clausii effect on gene expression pattern in small bowel mucosa using DNA microarray analysis. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2005;17(9):951-960.
- Cho YH, et al. Production of nattokinase by bath and fed-batch culture of Bacillus subtilis. N Biotechnol. 2010;27(4):341-6.
- Huang JM, et al. Immunostimulatory activity of Bacillus spores. FEMS Immune Med Microbial. 2008;52:195-203. 9.. Dound YA, Bayne T, Krishnan K, et al. The effect of Probiotic Bacillus subtitles HU58 on Immune Function in Healthy Human. Indian Practitioner. 2017;70(9): 15-20.
- Tanaka T, et al. IL-6 in Inflammation, Immunity, and Disease. Cold Spring Harb Perspect Biol. 2014;6(10): a016295.
- Maes M, et al. The gut-brain barrier in major depression: intestinal mucosal dysfunction with an increased translocation of LPS from gram negative enterobacteria (leaky gut) plays a role in the inflammatory pathophysiology of depression. Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2008;29(1):117-24.
- Liu H, et al. Early gut mucosal dysfunction in patients with acute pancreatitis. Pancreas. 2008;36(2):192-6.
- Schmitz H, et al. Tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNFα) regulates the epithelial barrier in the human intestinal cell line HT-29/B6. Journal of Cell Science. 1999;112(1):137–146.
- Coskun M. Intestinal epithelium in inflammatory bowel disease. Front Med. 2014;1:24.
- Possemiers PD, Van de Genachte N. Evaluation of the Bacillus subtilis strain HU58 in the SHIME technology platform. ProDigest. 2013:1-40.
- Vinolo MAR, Rodrigues HG, Nachbar RT, and Curi R. Regulation of Inflammation by Short Chain Fatty Acids. Nutrients. 2011; 3(10): 858–876.
- de Punder K, et al. Stress Induces Endotoxemia and Low-Grade Inflammation by Increasing Barrier Permeability. Front Immunol. 2015;6:223.
- Vinolo MAR, et al. Regulation of Inflammation by Short Chain Fatty Acids. Nutrients. 2011; 3(10): 858–876.
- Guo, et al. Bacillus subtilis Improves Immunity and Disease Resistance in Rabbits. Frontiers in Immunology. 2017;8:354.
- Medina M, Castillo-Pino E. An introduction to the epidemiology and burden of urinary tract infections. Ther Adv Urol. 2019;11:1756287219832172.
- Margruder, et al. Gut uropathogen abundance is a risk factor for development of bacteriuria and urinary tract infection. Nature Communications. 2019; 10:5521
- Akgül, et al. The role of probiotics in women with recurrent urinary tract infections. Turk J Urol 2018; 44(5): 377-83
- Jacquier V, et al. Bacillus subtilis 29784 induces a shift in broiler gut microbiome toward butyrate-producing bacteria and improves intestinal histomorphology and animal performance. Poult Sci. 2019;98(6):2548-2554.
- Coppi, et al. Results of treatment with Bacillus subtilis spores (Enterogermina) after antibiotic therapy in 95 patients with infection calculosis. Chemioterapia. 1985;4(6):467-70
- Pushkarev, et al. Use of antagonistic Bacillus subtilis bacteria for treatment of nosocomial urinary tract infections. Zh Mikrobiol Epidemiol Immunobiol. 2007;(2):90-3.
- Dound YA, Jadhav SS, Devale M, Krishnan K. The eect of Probiotic Bacillus subtilis HU58 on Immune function in Healthy Human. The Indian Practitioner. 2017;70(9):15-20.
- McFarlin BK, Henning AL, Carbajal KM. Oral spore-based probiotic supplementation was associated with reduced incidence of post-prandial dietary endotoxin, triglycerides, and disease risk biomarkers. World J Gastrointest Pathophysiol. 2017 Aug 15; 8(3): 117–126.
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|