60-Day Gut Cleanup Kit (Start Calming the Gut)
The 60-Day Gut Cleanup Kit is a great place to start helping reconstruct your gut.* The triple action of three unique supplements work to help provide a powerful gut-cleaning foundation for improved overall gut health.* This 60-day kit can help your body remove toxins, inhibit detrimental bacteria overgrowth, improve digestion, restore bowel regularity, and reduce discomfort.* Help prime your gut for a true transformation with the Gut Cleanup Kit!*
The Best Place to Start is with the Foundation:
For those with really severe gut health issues, many gut health products can actually make your gut symptoms worse! The entire gut needs to be primed to address both the causes and the symptoms of gut problems. The 60-Day Gut Cleanup Kit is the first step for helping to return the gut to a state of good health.*
What does a healthy gut look like?
A healthy gut microbiome will have an abundance of beneficial bacteria that limit the overgrowth of unwanted bacteria and toxins, keeping these at a minimum.* The beneficial bacteria help protect the integrity of intestinal barriers by producing butyrate and other short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs).* These SCFA’s and other metabolites work together to help maintain a strong mucosal barrier that helps protect the gut against toxins and harmful materials.* These SCFA’s also reduce intestinal discomfort and improve barrier function by helping maintain the tight junctions that hold the intestinal cells together.*
The 60-Day Gut Cleanup Kit helps address two primary issues that we believe are the main causes of most stomach conditions and symptoms*:
- Gut bacteria imbalances or dysbiosis. This is when harmful bacteria, organisms, or toxins outnumber beneficial bacteria.
- Intestinal permeability, endotoxemia, or leaky gut. This is the migration of toxins from the intestines into the rest of the body.
When dysbiosis and leaky gut are present all sorts of conditions and symptoms can occur:
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Bad Moods
- Migraines and Headaches
- Brain fog
- Immune system issues
- Indigestion (functional dyspepsia)
- Heartburn and acid issues
- Skin irritations
- Histamine intolerance
- And other digestive issues
Is there anything else that should be addressed for managing symptoms and improving gut health?
Yes!!! Slow digestion of food is a major cause of indigestion and upper abdominal discomforts. Digestion and regular bowel movements must be a priority.*42 When food is properly broken down and the stomach empties quickly many stomach problems go away!*
The 60-Day Kit can do the following:
- Helps bind and eliminate toxins*
- Helps inhibit bacteria overgrowth*
- Supports fast emptying of the stomach*
- Helps provide digestion support*
- Helps calm and soothe the gut*
- Helps calm immune system overreactions*
- Helps reverse gut bacteria imbalances (dysbiosis) and intestinal permeability (leaky gut) *
What products are included in this kit?
Stronger than common enzymes by providing 100% intestinal pH coverage with complete protein digestion.*
- High potency enzymes for efficiency and effectiveness
- Broad Spectrum allows the enzymes to work through the entire 20-foot length of the intestines with full coverage in all pH regions of the entire digestive tract*
Digestive Enzymes help rapidly break food down through the entire digestive process!* Digestive support with each meal can help calm stomach problems immediately.*
Dosing: 3 capsules per day, 1 per meal (Take 15 mins before meal)
Powerful Digestive Support!* Helps to promote normal digestion, regulate stomach acid, balance H. pylori levels, and reduce digestive discomforts such as gas, bloating, and indigestion.*
- Helps stimulate bile and regular stomach acid production to help break down and digest food more quickly *
- Supports inhibiting harmful bacteria*
- Helps reduces bacteria overgrowth*
- Helps regulate stomach acid*
- Helps reduce digestive discomforts (gas, bloating, heartburn, indigestion, etc.)*
- Supports bowel regularity*
- Helps provides gastric protection*
GI Relief is a powerful digestive aid that helps with symptoms of indigestion.* It is also a powerful aid to help manage other common gut symptoms.*
Dosing:6 capsules per day, 2 capsules per meal (Take 15 mins before meal)
Cleanse is a true detox that helps selectively remove harmful toxins and leave critical beneficial bacteria in place to thrive.* Cleanse is ideal for digestive health and immune support.* It is also great at helping manage symptoms like diarrhea, gas, bloating, discomfort, etc.* Here are some of the many benefits of Cleanse:
- Helps removes harmful bacteria, fungi, and other toxins *
- Supports digestion*
- Supports gut barrier function*
- Helps boost immune system support*
- Supports healthy intestinal function*
- Helps accelerate gut repair*
- Helps improve gut barriers*
- Helps to significantly reduce leaky gut*
Dosing: 8 capsules per day, 4 capsules with the first meal of the day and 4 capsules with the last meal of the day
This product combination is the perfect 60-Day program to help begin gut health reconstruction! *
Lifestyle Suggestions to Go Along with This Kit:
- Intermittent fasting 5 days a week (16 hours per day of fasting and only drinking water during that time). Fasting periods allow for beneficial bacteria to thrive.
- Eliminate artificial sweeteners and flavoring wherever possible.
- Significantly reduce or eliminate processed foods.
- Drink alcohol in moderation.
- Refrain from foods that cause your stomach poor reactions (gluten, dairy, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.).
This 60-Day Gut Cleanup Kit is ONLY THE BEGINNING!
This kit was designed to prepare your gut for the 2nd step in your true gut reformation.* The next step is the 30-Day Gut Maintenance Kit, which combines the Ultimate Probiotic, Targeted Prebiotic and GI Relief for helping to reshape and recondition your gut bacteria composition.* These products combine together to help provide a powerful boost of good bacteria (such as Akkermansia muciniphila and Faecalibacterium prausnitzii) to help reverse gut dysbiosis and leaky gut (endotoxemia/intestinal permeability).*