This apple cinnamon granola is the perfect gluten-free breakfast. Dump a cup on top of Greek yogurt, serve it as cereal in a bowl of milk, or enjoy it as a snack.
Apple Cinnamon Granola
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 35-40 minutes
- Total time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 10-12 servings
- 1 - Silver Fern Paka Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix
- 4 cups oats
- 2 cups slivered almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey (plus some to drizzle)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Add Paka baking mix, oats, almonds, and salt to a large mixing bowl. Stir in coconut oil, honey, and vanilla. Mix until dry ingredients come together with wet ingredients.
- Pour granola mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with extra honey. Bake on 325°F for 35-40 minutes until golden.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!